Increase or Maintain your Home's Value
Your Home is one of your Largest Investments. So maintaining or improving its value is Important.
A few ways to do this are:
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Bathroom Refurbishment
- Improving the Insulation
- Modernize Appliances
- Maximize and Utilize Storage
- Modernize Plumbing and Electics
- Renew Flooring - Wood, Tile or Carpet
- Improve the Lighting
- Painting and decorating - Interior and Exterior
- Install a Secure Front Door
- Refresh and Tidy the Garden
- Schedule Annual Maintenance Check ups.
Why Maintain or Improve?
- savings on heating, water and electric bills
- keeping up with home owner regulations
- Preventative maintenance is much cheaper than repairing damage
- safety and security in the home
- comfort and enjoyment of the home
- Increasing the Value of the Property
Note: If in doubt call in a reputable Tradesman
Member of Guild of Master Craftsmen