Awesome Africa Handyman Services - Insured and Regulated
Helping you Add Value & Maintain the Value of Your Home/Property!
We have "Risk Assessments" in place for working on Business Premises, as well as Private Domestic properties.
Why choose us?
We Provide and undertake a wide range of Quality "Value-adding" Home maintenance, repairs, renovations and improvement for the Private Residential and Small business Market. No Job too small.
We will Investigate and Interpret your Needs, Advise you on your Options and Assist you in Achieving the Solution to Best Suit you.
Our Customers vary from Private Home Owners and Landlords to Estate Agents and Property Managers.
The range of work we cover, spans from "Small Jobs" such as putting up a shelf, to "Larger Jobs" such as Renovating a complete house and garden.
Our Passion is Customer Service and Satisfaction!.
We Provide a Personal Service and interaction with our customers, working around their specific needs and requirements.
We offer Advice and Assistance in guiding our customers through the options of Maintaining or Improving their property and its value and worth.
All our work is Guaranteed. If a customer is not Reasonably satisfied with the end product, we will endeavour to rectify the situation, at no charge.
We are fully "Liability Insured" and are members of "Guild of Master Craftsman" and the "Federation of Small Businesses".
See Below for more information.
In December 2008 Danny Eldridge remodelled and updated my bathroom and utility room covering all the trades. The work was carried out on time and to budget and I'm very happy with the result. His attention to detail is good as is the problem solving. Quotes are detailed and precise and alterations are noted and re-quoted. He's reliable, doesn't miss appointments, works tidily and 'just gets on with it.' I'm very happy to recommend this company.?Diana Vernon-Smith, Sunningdale ,
Member of Guild of Master Craftsmen
We strive to :
- be polite, friendly and professional
- keep appointments and be on time
- ensure the customer is fully informed of all work and changes we quote on or undertake
- plan and work around the customer needs with minimal disruption in an efficient manner
- take reasonable measures to protect property and maintain the state of cleanliness around the work area
- comply with health and safety regulations
- comply with building regulations
- keep up to date with the latest products, technologies and standards
- handle any customer complaint in a prompt, professional, courteous and objective manner
- minimise waste and maximise re-cycling
- be Environmentally pro-active and friendly